5 Blogging Essentials Not to Abandon Over The Holiday SeasonChristmas is upon us, but that doesn’t mean to say that you can totally power down the laptop...
Christmas is upon us, but that doesn’t mean to say that you can totally power down the laptop. Your readers’ office location may change temporarily to their front room, and like you, potential customers find themselves with that rarest of gifts – time on their hands. Sure, their initial impetus may not be to seek work solutions for January 2nd– it’s more likely they may find themselves escaping from the in-laws through their laptop - but it’s proven that now the Christmas online shopping rush is over, it’s a great time for people to surf and start thinking about ideas to embrace for 2018.
So before you become consumed with turkey basting, don’t forget the 5 blogging essentials:-
• Continue to post on a regular schedule (1x/week)
• Don’t get slack because it’s the holidays- Follow blog post best practices to keep growing your following
• Talk about interesting industry topics – not just your own business
• Promote posts to draw people in, engage them, encourage subscription, use polls and surveys
• Half of all your potential customers will view 3 to 5 pieces of content before they decide, so make your content count.
Enjoy your holiday season, online and off!
Sent with warmest wishes from the Team at On Your Case Ltd.
The OYC studios will close at 4pm on Friday 22nd and re-open at 9am on Tuesday 2 January 2018. See you then!